(P.S Also check out Alix's adorable etsy page for very chic baby gear: Designs by Alix)
Hi we are Alix and Kevin and we are the Cali Cooking Couple. We are just two crazy married people who love to cook. We found love in the kitchen on our first date and now we are sharing our love of food with you. Wow thats a lot of love. :) We hope our recipes bring your family together like it has ours.
GRANDMA'S LEMON COOKIES
Now I know that you are thinking seriously more lemons. I am in love with lemons right now. My name sake grandmother would cook me these cookies every time I went to her house and they are my favorite.
1 cup butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2/3 cup corn starch
1 cup flour
1/4 cup butter
2+ Tbs Fresh Lemon Juice
rine of a Lemon
-Powdered sugar to spread
1. Mix butter and powdered sugar
2. Add corn starch
3. Add flour and mix
4. Drop teaspoons onto cookie sheet and indent and cook 325* for 15 minutes -
6. Mix frosting butter
7. Add fresh squeezed lemon for juice
8. Grate lemon
9. Add powdered sugar to spreadable constancy.
10. ENJOY !!!!! and then say "this is the best cookie ever"
11. Hid them because you will eat the whole batch.